Thread: Strelok Pro - drag function?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Strelok Pro - drag function?

Hi guys

Any of you using strelok pro? Ive been using it but i kept shooting high, i set the drag function to G7 and all started working out. What drag function SHOULD it be set on and any other tips?

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Allow me to explain:

Chairgun uses the GA function
    Strelok + uses G1
    Strelok Pro uses anything you feed it.

My opinion on Strelok pro is that you have the enter A lot of data which is important to centerfire users but any tiny mistake we airgunners input we get a slight but significant difference.

If CG (chairgun) uses GA use that.. Because CG WAS DEVELOPED FOR AIRGUNS. And other small calibers. Which means they did all this testing already.

I have found that using Strelok + with extremely accurate data using G1 function is the most accurate. I go so far to calculate my own ballistic coefficient and temperature sensitivity factor.

If you put the this same data into Strelok pro you'll find you'll maybe have a 1 - 2mm difference in your calculated poi.

Thus it doesn't really matter just Strelok + is a lot more simple and less easy to mess up.. Where as strelok Pro needs every little nitty gritty detail. And Is it's easier to mess up results.

You'll find that chairgun is still very accurate. But I prefer strelok because it has almost all reticles and it's simpler if you have a Sightron with "0,??
    cm/100 clicks" (can't remember exactly)

It's up to you what you use but basically the difference in the functions are a couple of millimetres at 50m depending on how accurate your input data is.

Remember GIGO - Garbage in garbage out...

These are just my findings.. If you want the + or pro version drop me a pm and I'll hook you up with the installation files.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

i use Strelok Pro....with all my rifles, it is spot on....i have taken shots out to 150m using it....just feed it all the data properly as mentioned. I use the GA option same as Chairgun....

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Can a ask a strelok question here.
    I have the middle version (+ i think.) when doing a holdover chart it seems setup for rifle shooters, how do I limit the range to 50m only?

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

In the + version.. goto > table > settings > end distance. Here you can set everything relevant to the table

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have strelok pro and using it. Im sure all my data is correct as it can be but i can see things going wonky with all the different data. Im haopy with it i just found that i shoot high out far....but when i switched to G7 it went where i wanted it to go....as i onow th GA is for airguns. Some data you input doesnt even make a difference in your poi.

Marksman

User Info Menu

How do you get chairgun on samsung to metric units?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I have found Strelok Pro to be very, very accurate. In fact on many occasions I have found it invaluable in diagnosing faults on some of my rifles, when over time I thought I had all my holdovers worked out correctly to a specific velocity. After plugging in the data to StrelokPro it was apparent that there was in fact something amiss, and upon firing a few shots over the Chrony, my MV was in fact actually significantly lower than when I first tested it.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACK View Post
    How do you get chairgun on samsung to metric units?
    Goto toolbox > preferences> check first box