Thread: Wonderboom Fun shoot

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default Wonderboom Fun shoot

Casi called me last night about a fun shoot om Saturday The 21st of June. From about 11am. He is still recovering from an operation and asked me to spread the word. All welcome.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Dirt Ryders is holding their clubshoot the same day in Lanseria....

Protea FT Team '12/'16/'17

User Info Menu

YA

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I know. Wonderboom shoot is just an open range notice. Just a bit of fun shooting.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

This fun shoot are for people like me. I would like to take a shot or 2 at a target, but I really don't want to make a fool of myself in front of all the very competent shots that's usually at the Club shoots and at the Prov. So, if you want competition, please attend Dirt Ryders Club shoot. I would really enjoy making a fool of myself where nobody would notice.....hehehe

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

dit is net 'n oefen sessie vir die wat gewere het daar is nie skool gewere nie dis in vir 'n diens

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Sal daar wees

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hey Spyker,

Is it only a competition or is eveybody welcome? Can I bring my Monster S410 to plink around?

User Info Menu

What is a club shoot for????????????????

i thought that that is were the rules are relaxed and fun can be had. i tried to have a no rules fun shoot earlier in the year and nobody piched up.

what about the support of the clubs?????? i have not seen any of the wonderboom shooters at dirt ryders for any of our club shoots, i have seen many of the other clubs represented at a wonderboom shoot. i wonder why? the only time that wonderboom was represented at dirt ryders was before the nationals when the juniours wanted some practice.

there is only one competitive shoot per month and that is the provincial, you can ask all the shooters that came to dirt ryders that it was a relaxed shoot and that you could have done what you wanted, infact i did not charge the shooters to shoot as it was a free for all.

Protea FT Team '15
    REP: Daystate/Brocock Accredited Technician

User Info Menu

Total EV, agree with you, this is a fight that we keep on fighting, people do not want to adhere to basic rules, and this is why it happens again. Sorry we will try to address this at our next meeting. Majority of management team was not involved.

User Info Menu

Cool

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Firstly, I want to apologies for this misunderstanding. This is rally an honest mistake on somebody?s part who wanted to do well! This wasn?t meant to be advertised on the Forum as it was suppose to be an ?event? for a few people who owns Springer?s(like my husband) to take a few shots and like I said, for people like me! And for this kid who just got his PCP and he asked for help. I?m truly very sorry, about this whole misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!!!
    We?re just trying to help some people and in this way promoting the sport.

Ok, I don't fully agree with Total EV on the number of times that the Wonderboom Kids attended Dirt Ryder?s Club shoots or the Provincials. I know of 2 occasions that we went to Dirt Ryder?s with Werdatjie and some of the other kids from Wonderboom veldteiken Klub for shoots. When ever she?s with me for a weekend I try to get her to as much and as many shoots as possible, but seeing that she?s with her dad now, it?s not possible.
    Sorry, Total EV, if I had a say in this matter or had any control over it, we would have been there. We really enjoy these kinds of days thoroughly.

En die ondergenoemde maak dat ek verby bef@k raak, dit maak die meid in my wakker en laat my tor van sy kurk prop afklim..

"Total EV, agree with you, this is a fight that we keep on fighting, people do not want to adhere to basic rules, and this is why it happens again. Sorry we will try to address this at our next meeting. Majority of management team was not involved."

I?m sad to see that the forum is being used as a tool for a personal vendetta!
    My mom taught me, Practice what you preach!
    And this is so SAD..............To accuse people for not adhering to rules and regulations and accuse people of playing a political game. NICE game that these same people are playing. It would really, but really be better for all if they start to practice what they preach and put their money where their mouth is. At this rate ?Management? is going to end up with a Club consisting of ?Management? only.

Ek as volwassene het nie tyd vir sulke kinderk@k nie, want dit is wat dit is. Ek kan nie onthou dat ek my in die laaste tyd by een of ander kleuterskool ingeskryf het om met sulke twak opgeskeep te sit nie. Ek het Johan en Casi genader om by die skool te gaan skiet, terselfde tyd is daar ?n kind wat nou-net sy geweer gekry het en gevra het vir hulp om die geweer in te skiet en in te stel. Ek stel nie belang daarin om by Club Shoots en Prov. Te skiet nie. As ek my naam met ?n plank wil slaan, wil ek dit asb. in vrede en privaatheid doen en doen waar daar nie met ?n doringtakkie aan my gekrap word nie. As ek skiet doen ek dit vir die pret daarvan en om geen ander rede nie.
    Ek is nie ?n kind wat iemand se flippen toestemming nodig het om met mense te praat of mense vir hulp te vra of voorges? te word nie.
    Los asb. die KinderK@k vir die kinders!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by section8 View Post
    Casi called me last night about a fun shoot om Saturday The 21st of June. From about 11am. He is still recovering from an operation and asked me to spread the word. All welcome.
    Eish i did not want to cause any problems, but i think that everyone understood this the same way as i did and that this was a fun shoot and "ALL WELCOME"

this is what got to me. we are trying to grow the sport and it looks better to new people who come if there is a crowd of people. Grey poped by on saturday to have a look, and i am not sure if he had his rifle with him or not but i could see the wow on his face when he saw the 5/6 rifles were race guns. i explained that the guys shooting are guys that are up there trying to gain places on the SA log and that any rifle is good enough to start shooting and to enjoy it.

Casi called me last night and explained to me what the shoot was for and appologised for the way that it was worded on the forum, the shoot was for a couple of juniours who shot off the bench and a couple of FT targets whilst being videoed. this was for training perposes so that the kids can see them selves jerk or flinch etc. CASI Appology accepted.

i have no hard feeleings towards wonderboom or their shooters