Good evening. I've decided to purchase a rws/diana 34 classic pro (T06) soon. A mate of mine will down tune the power to abound 13-14fpe. Thing is I know I'm going to need a droop compensator mount. Anyone know where to get hold of one without paying an arm & leg?

P.S. if anyone has one of these rifles(34/ 34 classic pro or 34 meisterschutze, let me know what it's like and what the trigger is like compared to the record and CD units.