Thread: Diana airguns.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default Diana airguns.

So what do the diana owners here have to say about there guns? The good the bad and the ugly?? I'm getting a new T06 34 pro soon. So I'd like to know what I'm in for. I know it's gonna need a little work, but what else?? Are they worth the money??

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

Marksman

User Info Menu

Diana make great guns.
    Like most airguns they need a couple of tins through them to settle down.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Thanks George. I bought an older gen model 48 t01 a while back and my dog pee'd on it and wrecked the bluing. Needless to say I lost interest in it and sold it. I really didn't like the trigger at all. I'm hear great things about the t06, and just looking at the schematic of the t06, I can see it's pretty much a backward version of the CD and record units (a 3 lever system). Will it will be as good, I don't know, but I have very good feelings about it. Once I get the rifle, I'll do a review on it. It will be a tough review to do because I'm spoiled, owning a tx200hc, 97k and a fully tuned hw50s. So however the review goes, good or bad, you guys will know and you can be assured it will be as I say it is. I have high hopes for the Diana 34 classic professional, but it has ALOT to live up to.

Cheers

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

To keep up the expectancy compared to your other rifles I'd still order a Vortek kit for it if I was you.
    Otherwise measure the spring accurately and machine an appropriate top hat, slip ring and spring guide to match the dimensions :-)
    Fit them and take it from there.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Oh no, Fucius, most definitely!! The pg2 kit was already going to be the next step without any second thoughts! The only thing is, your my local go to guy for all "things with springs", so between you and I, we going to get this 34 classic pro shooting just as good as its German counter parts in my arsenal. But some how I think you already knew this 34 was going to you for all her tuning needs...

But I'm still keen to see how it performs out the box, and then after about 1-2 tins of pellets through the barrel, I need time to save for the pg2 kit you see. So yes, this is gonna be an exciting time ahead.
    Last edited by madness; 17-09-17 at 08:03.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

100% agreed - you need to "shoot it in" on 2 tins of pellets, then we sort the tuning from there = less variables and process changes to deal with.
    If only more peeps realized this. But it'll be our secret ;-) Except for those whom have now read this post.... We're gonna hav to assassinate them.. LOL!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Lol, so I got the proforma invoice, payment will be made tomorrow. So by next week Wednesday, I'll have the new edition to my German/British collection. Gees, I'm super chuffed!!!