Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FXA Crown News!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

There is a world wide screaming demand for these rifles
    that alone says something about this product
    all the other forums have members complaining about delivery times
    Louis told me that the factory is working flat out just to keep up with orders never mind building up stock

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hi

If I have to be on a waiting list for a year to have a rifle, how long will I have to wait for spares, backup service etc?

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

It's just FX business as usual.
    Claim to 'streamline' manufacturing blah blah but literally never catch up. Then a year later there is a new model to fall behind on.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    It's just FX business as usual.
    Claim to 'streamline' manufacturing blah blah but literally never catch up. Then a year later there is a new model to fall behind on.
    Mostly because Europe and especially the US of A is where the market is at with colossal orders while we get to be stuck at the back of the bus with micro orders.
    Gamo Model '68|Gamo Whisper|BSF Model S54 Underlever|Weihrauch HW98 with NS TargetMaster IR|Air Arms S410 Carbine with NS TargetMaster IR & Simba silencer|Air Arms S400 Custom Bling with Big Lynx in Airvolution stock|Steyr-Mannlicher LG100 with Big Lynx|Airvolution tuned Daystate Air Ranger with Bushnell Banner 4-12x40 IR & Simba silencer|Walther LGV Competition Ultra in custom Ullula stock with Falcon T35 scope.

REP: Airgun Warehouse

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danie Burger View Post
    Hi

If I have to be on a waiting list for a year to have a rifle, how long will I have to wait for spares, backup service etc?
    Danie I have no control over the distribution and despatch at the factory.

We have nagged the factory by way of e-mail and verbally for delivery every week since orders were placed, however the stock supply, and customer supply, is at the discretion of the factory.

They only started volume production of the Crowns in September last year.

Please bear in mind that although the new product (prototype) is announced at IWA in March it still takes time to get it into production .

I have to assume that the companies which place very large orders do get priority over people such as ourselves that may only order 50-60 at a time.

All I can say is backup and spares for any product that I distribute has almost never been an issue.

There are very occasionally times when I may not have a particular component available but that is exceptionally rare.

We make every effort to maintain a high degree of support.

Louis

REP: Airgun Warehouse

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DSF View Post
    Mostly because Europe and especially the US of A is where the market is at with colossal orders while we get to be stuck at the back of the bus with micro orders.
    One of their biggest customers is Saudi Arabia and the USA. They order hundreds at a time. So yes we do suck on the hind tit at times.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hi Louis

Thank you for your advises I appreciate it, but I am a business man myself and hell if I operated my business like FX do, I would be out of business already.
    I am in the process of acquiring a Bobcat MK1 and for now I will be happy to rather shoot that and maybe at a later stage just upgrade the barrel to the smooth twist x barrel.
    (From what I have seen it will be possible in the near future, if not already)