Thread: BSA / Gamo SAT trigger.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default BSA / Gamo SAT trigger.

Good evening all.

A new rifle is on the horizon......
    Anybody have a BSA GRT with this trigger(SAT)? Is it really all that bad? Has anyone had the blizzard blade installed? Does it make much difference? Can the second stage be set to have ZERO creap and a crisp clean break? I know it'll never be a rekord or CD unit, and I don't mind a tiny bit of creap, as long as it is not more than 1-1.5mm after you come up against the second stage stop. So tell me, is this wishful thinking, or can it be made as good as I imagine?........

Thanks for any input

CHEERS.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

If I may ask. You already have a TX and a 97 so why do you want to "downgrade"?

I have only ever felt a standard SAT trigger so I cant coment on the aftermarket Blizzard blade. The stardard SAT is horrible and you being used to a Record and a CD, would drive you mad.
    Just my 2c
    Last edited by Juan; 07-11-17 at 22:43.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Yes I understand totally where your coming from and That's precisely why, I already have some of the best. I can't find anything better, yet. The bug has bitten, I just got a Diana 34 classic professional, and for the money, let me tell you it's bloody brilliant. The T06 trigher, after replacing the two set screws with longer ones is right up there with the rekord and CD units!! The BSA lightning GRT SE is probably the most beautiful springer rifle ever made, I must have one!! I just wanna know if I'm gonna shoot it or I'm buying a piece of wall art?

Hope you guys see my point now.

Thanks again

Cheers

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

GRT fitted to a Gamo is worth every cent and it will have you shoot that Gamo more often. No it is not a Rekord or CD unit but then again the rifle is not a Walther of Weihrauch is it? Get one, fit it, smile.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Well I'm not getting the BSA after all. Pelletguns.com only stock the 7,5J version. So now I'm looking at a another Diana. I must say, the T06 trigger is absolutely fantastic. Every bit as good as the rekord and CD units (with a very slight mod though), It really is. Well worth looking at Diana guns. Very good rifles indeed. And every bit as accurate as their more expensive counterparts.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madness View Post
    Well I'm not getting the BSA after all. Pelletguns.com only stock the 7,5J version. So now I'm looking at a another Diana. I must say, the T06 trigger is absolutely fantastic. Every bit as good as the rekord and CD units (with a very slight mod though), It really is. Well worth looking at Diana guns. Very good rifles indeed. And every bit as accurate as their more expensive counterparts.
    I own 3 Diana guns and have to agree.

Sharp Shooter
    WP HFT/Springer Champ '15

User Info Menu

The blizzard blade is not a straight fit. It needs a pin but i used a drill bit shaft. Also the safety does not work with the blizzard blade. If you want the safety to work it must be changed to a gamo before the trigger blade safety. It does make a difference in the trigger pull. I must agree with you the BSA lightnings are beautiful.