Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Gamo CFX Scope rail

  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Default Gamo CFX Scope rail

    what size / type mounts fit the scope rail directly on the gun cylinder and what size foe the adapter (scope rail) fitted on top of the scope rail.
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  2. #2
    REP: Outdoor Pitstop
    Forum Sponsor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by busanga View Post
    what size / type mounts fit the scope rail directly on the gun cylinder and what size foe the adapter (scope rail) fitted on top of the scope rail.

    They both the same 9-11mm dovetail
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashaadk View Post
    They both the same 9-11mm dovetail
    really! optical illusion thought bottom (built in rail) looked bigger and the adapter rail was bringing it down to standard 9-11.

    What is point of that adapter rail. most guns just mount on receiver ?
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  4. #4
    REP: Outdoor Pitstop
    Forum Sponsor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by busanga View Post
    really! optical illusion thought bottom (built in rail) looked bigger and the adapter rail was bringing it down to standard 9-11.

    What is point of that adapter rail. most guns just mount on receiver ?

    Supposedly to help with recoil reduction. There is a newer rail out that has small "rubbers" between that top rail. Looks like it's split in 2. New product from gamo. I seen some of the newer rifles has them standard on. Otherwise its an accessory for older models
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashaadk View Post
    Supposedly to help with recoil reduction. There is a newer rail out that has small "rubbers" between that top rail. Looks like it's split in 2. New product from gamo. I seen some of the newer rifles has them standard on. Otherwise its an accessory for older models
    ok great thanks for info. will look into the newer models, sounds interesting, if they work, that is
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

Similar Threads

  1. Gamo CFX met Gamo 4x32 scope
    By Hannes L in forum General Airgun Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-09-10, 17:23
  2. Gamo cfx scope rail
    By 50.BMG in forum Optics | Sighting | Illumination
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-11-09, 19:41
  3. Scope for Gamo CFX
    By landyboy in forum Optics | Sighting | Illumination
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-09, 11:11
  4. Scope for Gamo CFX
    By Arnold in forum Optics | Sighting | Illumination
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-04-05, 17:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •