Thread: DAYSTATE AIRWOLF MCT 5.5MM + LOADS OF EXTRAS

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default DAYSTATE AIRWOLF MCT 5.5MM + LOADS OF EXTRAS

ITEMS FOR SALE:

DAYSTATE AIRWOLF MCT 5.5MM + CHARGER

Rifle is an absolute beaut, in immaculate condition and never given a single moments trouble
    Accuracy is insane!
    Hasn't shot more that 15 tins of pellets

• HAWKE SIDEWINDER 8X32-56 + CASE
    • SKB I SERIES WATERPROOF CASE
    • WEIHRAUCH SILENCER
    • 2 X DAYSTATE MAGAZINE
    • VANGUARD EQUALIZER 2 BIPOD
    • SANDBAG, TRIPOD AND NC STAR BIPOD 6"
    • BUSHNELL SPORT 850 RANGEFINDER
    • F1 CHRONY
    • 230 BAR SCUBA BOTTLE - HYDRO DONE IN 2014 - WITH STEEL BRAIDED HOSE
    • DOVE TAIL BUBBLE LEVEL
    • 4 1/2 TINS OF JSB 15.89G PELLETS
    • PLUS A FEW OTHER TINS AS PER THE PHOTOS

ALL ITEMS ARE BY SINGLE OWNER AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE SCUBA BOTTLE IS THE ONLY ITEM I DID NOT BUY NEW

ALL FOR R 37 000.00
    ONCE OFF EFT COD ONLY.

WILL NOT SPLIT THE ITEMS UNLESS BUYER TAKES RIFLE, SCOPE AND CASE, AND DOES NOT WANT THE ACCESSORIES.

I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS SPORT, THUS SELLING THE WHOLE KIT. ALSO IN NELSPRUIT, VERY VERY FEW PPL WHO EVEN KNOW WHAT A PCP IS.

CONTACT ME AT FABIO@LUNARCC.CO.ZA OR ON 083 662 0775 BETWEEN 09:00 - 16:00
    Daystate MCT Airwolf 5.5mm Hawke Sidewinder 30 8-32x56

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I think rifles in this price range are going to sell very slow, seeing that you can order a Crown brand new for R30k and as far as my knowledge go the crown and impact are the best Rifles on the market at the moment.

Good luck with the sale.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

When you say best referring to the FX, as far as accuracy and quality goes, I don’t know that there is anything that is a whole lot better than these rifles. We are talking about margins

if an untrained rookie like me can do a 5 shot group at a measured 50m on my open farm road 8.9mm ctc, which I’m not suggesting is good by anyone’s standard, how much better do you think I would have done with the FX?

besides this there are close to R 20 000 in the extras which contribute the the sale price.

if one were to negotiate a bit, buy and sell piece by piece or flip, which I’m just not interested in doing, you’d find value here in more ways than one

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danie Burger View Post
    I think rifles in this price range are going to sell very slow, seeing that you can order a Crown brand new for R30k and as far as my knowledge go the crown and impact are the best Rifles on the market at the moment.

Good luck with the sale.
    It is a top end rifle with a ton of top end accessories as part of the package. Just about all you need for that asking price. I think it is a fair deal.

On the side, is a Crown really 'only' 30k? That is a fair bit cheaper than the Impact?
    Gamo Model '68|Gamo Whisper|BSF Model S54 Underlever|Weihrauch HW98 with NS TargetMaster IR|Air Arms S410 Carbine with NS TargetMaster IR & Simba silencer|Air Arms S400 Custom Bling with Big Lynx in Airvolution stock|Steyr-Mannlicher LG100 with Big Lynx|Airvolution tuned Daystate Air Ranger with Bushnell Banner 4-12x40 IR & Simba silencer|Walther LGV Competition Ultra in custom Ullula stock with Falcon T35 scope.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DSF View Post
    It is a top end rifle with a ton of top end accessories as part of the package. Just about all you need for that asking price. I think it is a fair deal.

On the side, is a Crown really 'only' 30k? That is a fair bit cheaper than the Impact?
    @ DSF

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danie Burger View Post

Good luck with the sale.
    You should not even be putting a FX and Daystate in the same sentence..........FX was not even spoken of 2 years back now suddenly someone imports them and everyone thinks they are so good (all about marketing). Just read through the thread on this forum of members having trouble with 30k FX rifles.......my 2c worth and always a die hard Daystate fan!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    You should not even be putting a FX and Daystate in the same sentence..........FX was not even spoken of 2 years back now suddenly someone imports them and everyone thinks they are so good (all about marketing). Just read through the thread on this forum of members having trouble with 30k FX rifles.......my 2c worth and always a die hard Daystate fan!
    Reading this, you actually have such a point

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I own both the crown and the MCT and comparing them both, the MCT is still the better rifle. Make no mistake, the FX is good, but the MCT is an awesome rifle. For that price for the whole kit, its a steal.

Protea Benchrest (Air) Team '13/'15/'17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Reading this, you actually have such a point
    FX was sold in this country long before Daystate, the OG airrifle members should remember the Spyker saga and the first Daystate GP's (correct if I am wrong)
    As far as the FX accuracy is concerned, the past six years of the American Extreme Benchrest competition puts that argument to bed.

Apologies for the hijack
    All I care about is benchrest shooting
    ... and maybe like 3 people
    AND PIZZA

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mcwidowmaker View Post
    I own both the crown and the MCT and comparing them both, the MCT is still the better rifle. Make no mistake, the FX is good, but the MCT is an awesome rifle. For that price for the whole kit, its a steal.
    Sounds like you dont hold back when buying rifles!! I feel it is a fair price yes, everything purchased cost me well over 50k, and all was new except the bottle

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    FX was sold in this country long before Daystate, the OG airrifle members should remember the Spyker saga and the first Daystate GP's (correct if I am wrong)
    As far as the FX accuracy is concerned, the past six years of the American Extreme Benchrest competition puts that argument to bed.

Apologies for the hijack
    No worries, and there's no argument regarding accuracy, in the above, that needs to be put to bed. All that I said was that at this level of rifle, the differences are marginal when it comes to accuracy as well as consistency etc. There rest is largely personal when it comes to
    feel and aesthetics. When it comes to quality though, I cannot truthfully compare as I have never owned an FX. All that I can say is that this rifle is truly exquisite...

However, this is not a comparison article, it is sale of the items listed above. If one wants an FX, one should buy an FX