Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sasgun Cougar

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Buks View Post
    Again a copy from 2 types.. Where is the creativity ? Nice CAD renderings though.

I think the market isn't waiting for one of this again. We are spoiled and want new inventive stuff. Better valves, or air handeling, or new looks. This is just a copy FX impact/Priest with Kalibrgun, and again conventional old technics.

Hope it wil brings you all you need, but I would pass.

Regards
    JW
    I see what you mean, on another note, check CK post on the 2018 airgus news bulletin, Gamo is lauching a new rifle, what they remind you of? And they, as a big Company should innovate and come up with new things as well, don't you think? The gun looks like the Talon SS, that has been on the maarket for a few years, like the Evanix etc.
    I have no affiliation with Sasgun, but if they can get it right , with a price tag more affordable than FX Impact, Priest, yes I would consider one.
    I personally like the looks of it, more than the Priest and the FX impact, but that is just me. I understand your point on this one.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thank you for your feedback

Let's wait for see tests results, regarding the price I think will be appropriate considering the cost of production.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sasgun View Post
    Thank you for your feedback

Let's wait for see tests results, regarding the price I think will be appropriate considering the cost of production.
    I have researched your project on the Egyptian airgun forum, going back as far as 2014/2015? I can see no evidence of a prototype Cougar or its predecessor, the Cavaliere being built; when do you expect to be in a position to show us actual hardware?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yes the first prototype goes back to 2013 under the name Cavaliere.
    As for the production prototype Cougar, I expect to finish the design by the end of January, And start production of a prototype.

Some pictures of the Prototype Cavaliere goes back to 2013/2014.

Sasgun Cavaliere Prototype