Thread: Stock options for steyr lp50

Cadet

User Info Menu

Default Stock options for steyr lp50

Hi, first off, awesome forum you guys have here. Ive been a browser for a long time but living in Canada I have never actually signed up (I do still live in Canada).

I picked my lp50 about 4 years ago and have been trying to find a proper stock for it ever since. I've gotten burned acouple times in my searches, once by a uk stock maker who just dropped off the face of the earth after accepting money and stringing me along for 6 months, the other by a 3d print company that produced a stock that was 35cm long... my gf is 5'3 and she couldn't get her thumb through the thumbhole.

I figured I'd post here, where I originally got the idea for the stock. Ive seen acouple posted here that looks just amazing. I apologize for this being my first post but I am super frustrated and am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. If anyone would prefer to speak offline/facebook/email I can provide my information via pm. I have no problems putting down a deposit/paying upfront to someone that has been recommended by the forum community.

Thanks, and happy 2018!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Beautiful air pistols ~ Air Rifle SA Forums and Steyr LP50 Air Pistol Carbine Conversion ~ Air Rifle SA Forums

In ZA you can speak to Colonel: https://www.airrifle.co.za/members/2633-Colonel

If you want somebody closer to your neck of the woods, Steve Corcoran: Home

From Euroland Michal Osyda does great work: AirgunTuning MichaƂ Osyda

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Chat to GlobalStar66 (Robbie), he is also in Canada albeit opposite ends of the country. Robbie knows everybody and he is always willing to help out...

Protea FT Team '11
    SAFTAA FT Colours '10

User Info Menu

Allheart, HawkI just sent me a PM about this.

Look at the name CK posted above about Steve Corcoran. He just made 2 stocks for George and Zach Harde - they also live in Toronto. They both shoot Springer Field Target.

George sent me pictures of the stocks yesterday, and they are very, very well made. And it's cheap to get it from the States to you.

I can send you George's details should you need it.

Cheers

Robbie

Cadet

User Info Menu

Thanks for the help guys, I've sent acouple pm/msgs.