Thread: Weihrauch HW100S FSB 5.5mm FAC

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Weihrauch HW100S FSB 5.5mm FAC

Weihrauch HW100s F.S.B. 5.5mm FAC air rifle. This shrouded barrel F.S.B model has 12 rifled barrel and thus is extremely accurate (I.e. 1cm centre to centre at 30m) compared to the standard 5.5mm HW100 version. The FSB barrel was specially imported for the air rifle and the rifle was tuned to produce 27.5 f/lbs with 16gr pellets JSB pellets. The barrel, action and walnut stock is in excellent condition with very few marks. the stock also has stud sling. The reason for sale, I have my eye on a premium bullpup and need to finance the new purchase. Other than that, I would not sell this air rifle.

Asking R16000.00 ONCO.
    Contact me via email adam@atbphotography.co.za
    Last edited by RakerX16; 15-01-18 at 22:07.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sale excludes scope and scope mounts but includes all other components with an HW100 including two mags

The Oom From T.J.O.P.S
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

1cm centre to centre at 30m ?????
    Kicked a springer king's arse once...standing.... :)

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yup that is what I normally get on a day when I am shooting well. Cloverleaf normally 1.5cm edge to edge without any flyers messing the 3 shot grouping. I don't weigh or measure my pellets, I simply shoot from the tin so I get the odd flyer. When I am next at the range, I will shoot some targets and upload some 3 shot grouping, 5 shot & 10 shot groupings. 5.5mm HW100 FSB is a totally different animal to the standard HW100 5.5mm which is like a shotgun at times.