Thread: Its a shooter!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Its a shooter!!

Hi guys.
    Bought a cz200 last week and was very impresses with the accuracy. The springers i grew up with was mostly spray and pray.
    However...as some people in the know told me i should have spoken to actual field shooters before i spent money. And i found that the cz200 wa a bit small for me.
    So when MattBlom advertised the AA S400 i jumped on it.
    So who buys two air rifles in one week? The guy that can sell his unwanted one in a day.
    I went to forways this afternoon to collect the rifle. Met up with Matthew and i must say. This is a guy who cares for his toys. The rifle is spotless and so was the rest of his toys. Good to see a man take care of the stuff he spent his well earned cash on.

I took my new baby home and luckily the rain stopped and i had a chance to shoot it.
    I placed a target 25m from my shooting position ( right next to the fig tree) and proceeded to sight in the rifle.
    After a couple of shots i got windage and elevation sorted and started shooting groups.
    I couldnt belive the accuracy obtained with this rifle. I didnt have the best shooting position but i've had worse. And i shot 20 shot into one hole with an open tin of RWS Superdome field 8.3gr.
    Thank you for selling me the rifle Matthew. Ill look after her.

Heres the pic of my 20 shots at 20m...i know some of you pros can do it off hand but this from an air rifle totally blew my mind

Administrator

User Info Menu

That internal glow of satisfaction when a plan comes together perfectly.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Daai S400's is regtig slegte gunne, hulle laat al die blaam vir swak skote by die skut self! ;-)

Marksman

User Info Menu

This is the start of a beautiful adiction

Marksman

User Info Menu

Geluk met die aankoop Stefan. Jy gaan moeg raak vir die aanhoudende kolskote.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hy skiet so goed maar nou juk my gat vir n reg....nie eers seker dis nodig nie....klink net cool

Protea FT Team '18
    REP: MB 3D Printing Services
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

In my extremely humble opinion, a reg on an S400 is an itch you shouldn't scratch... designed to work without one and if you look after it correctly and keep it clean and free of gunk on the inside it shoots amazingly...

I know there are many people which will you likewise and even more otherwise... Depends on you and how you want to spend money... Just my 2c

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blink Stefaans View Post
    Hy skiet so goed maar nou juk my gat vir n reg....nie eers seker dis nodig nie....klink net cool
    Nuwe S510 Ultimate Sporter is regulated. Nie seker wat hulle gaan kos wanneer hulle hier land nie maar die versoeking is groot.

Protea FT Team '14/'15/'17
    Ladies World FT Champ '15
    National FT Ladies Champ '13/'14/'15/'16/'17

SAFTAA FT Colours '11/'12/'13

User Info Menu

I agree with Markus. Please don't regulate it! If it's not broken, why fix it?

I have only heard of problems when people regulate their S400s anywhere in the world! So it doesn't even help importing one.

Please never sell your S400. It is an absolute gem and they are really good airrifles.