Thread: BAM B21 Trigger not returning

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default BAM B21 Trigger not returning

Hi to all

I am the owner of a BAM B-21 which hasn't seem much action since the day I bought it. This past weekend I decided to take it out of the closet and do some target shooting.

Suddenly after the first shot it stopped cocking.

I took it apart a few times trying to see if it had something to do with the tortion spring on the trigger adjustment ( a small metal piece with two screws) but it would not cock.
    Today I took the stock off again so that I could get some pictures of exactly what B21 was doing and when I put it back together the bugger started cocking again!!! Dam gun must have some weird shaolin jinx ....

Now although it cocks every-time, once you fire it, the trigger doesn't return to the forward position. If I attempt to pull the cocking lever just a little, the trigger then goes back to the normal position.
    I wonder if it has something to do with the adjustment screws or not..since I did actually fiddle with these during all my attempts to get it to cock, but.I honestly don't have any idea where to begin...

these are some pictures of my trig mechanism ... ( I don't own a spring compressor, so I could not take the whole thing apart )

Any thoughts on why the trigger could be getting stuck against the trigger-guard each time the rifle is fired, and only returns to its normal position if I attempt to cock the rifle again?

Thanks
    Costas

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Anyone know about triggers, please feel free to comment....