Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Eyeboot for Falcon T50

  1. #1
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default Eyeboot for Falcon T50

    Does anyone know where I can get hold of the above? Please let me know?

    Thank you!
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  2. #2
    Sharp Shooter
    SAFTAA FT Colours '19

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Gert, I think you need to be a bit more specific on which type of eyeboot you are looking for, as there are a few different types? Maybe post of pic of which one you looking for?
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  3. #3
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I didn't really know!!! I have only had the falcon a while and struggle a little with eye relief and read that adding a eyeboot can make it easier.. I have only shot through someone else's that was on a Big Nikko.. so any suggestions YG?
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  4. #4
    Sharp Shooter
    SAFTAA FT Colours '19

    User Info Menu

    Default

    There are numerous to choose from:

    - Fixed Length (Bisely and Maximiser types)
    - Collapsible
    - With eye cuff or without

    Google and decide which you want....












    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  5. #5
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Tnx Young Gun! With the eye cuff definitely. Anyone ever experiencing problems with collapsible type? I just want something that's rugged.. Any falcon owners with suggestions? Price difference between Bisley & UTG? Leapers UTG Rubber Scope Eyeshade (eye boot) ~ Air Rifle SA Forums ) Can anyone give feedback please?
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  6. #6
    Springer FT World Champion '09
    Protea FT Team '19

    SAFTAA FT Colours '12
    Forum Sponsor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gert View Post
    Tnx Young Gun! With the eye cuff definitely. Anyone ever experiencing problems with collapsible type? I just want something that's rugged.. Any falcon owners with suggestions? Price difference between Bisley & UTG? Leapers UTG Rubber Scope Eyeshade (eye boot) ~ Air Rifle SA Forums ) Can anyone give feedback please?

    Make your own.... far more versatile.

    Get some waterproofed black heavyweight canvas and roll a tube out of it. Put a stitch in it to set the tube dimeter on the one end. On the scope end, get some 2mm milliners elastic and bind it tight around the eyebell. You can now move it forwards and bckwards as you need, and shoot from a variety of positions and using a variety of techniques.
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  7. #7
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludlust View Post
    Make your own.... far more versatile.

    Get some waterproofed black heavyweight canvas and roll a tube out of it. Put a stitch in it to set the tube dimeter on the one end. On the scope end, get some 2mm milliners elastic and bind it tight around the eyebell. You can now move it forwards and bckwards as you need, and shoot from a variety of positions and using a variety of techniques.
    Tnx! Will give that a try...
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  8. #8
    Sharp Shooter
    SAFTAA FT Colours '19

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludlust View Post
    Make your own.... far more versatile.

    Get some waterproofed black heavyweight canvas and roll a tube out of it. Put a stitch in it to set the tube dimeter on the one end. On the scope end, get some 2mm milliners elastic and bind it tight around the eyebell. You can now move it forwards and bckwards as you need, and shoot from a variety of positions and using a variety of techniques.
    Blud can you post a pic of yours? I’ve tried the rubber ones and they just don’t work for me.
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  9. #9
    Springer FT World Champion '09
    Protea FT Team '19

    SAFTAA FT Colours '12
    Forum Sponsor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    Blud can you post a pic of yours? I’ve tried the rubber ones and they just don’t work for me.
    Sorry man... don't have one but I will be making one soon for my Pulsar.
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  10. #10
    Protea FT Team '17
    SAFTAA FT Colours '16
    Forum Sponsor

    User Info Menu

    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums


Similar Threads

  1. Falcon T50 Scopes
    By mze in forum Optics | Sighting | Illumination
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 21-01-15, 19:36
  2. Falcon T50
    By Saxon in forum Optics | Sighting | Illumination
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-15, 21:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Friends of Air Rifle SA