Thread: Sharp innova multi pump

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Sharp innova multi pump

Hi guys I want any information on the above mentioned air rifle in 5.5mm ,I want to buy it on pellet-gun.com anyone used them? I basically want to use it to put pellets threw paper
    Thanks

MRP

User Info Menu

Only negative is that I've been told they go off , so be sure to pump then load pellet. Also I'm a agentyear for pelletguns, contact meme for discount on the sharp.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Great timing...
    I bought one with a wooden stock 2 days ago...
    I've done a bit of research before about it, and for R2000, I thought, how bad can it be...

Anyway, I have to relate my exact experience...

I ordered 2, one in wood and one in synthetic...to make my mind up before paying.
    The synthetic stock is surprisingly solid for the price and would be my first choice, giving the price saving...
    Unfortunately, pumping it in the shop, revealed that it would not hold air at all...

Which brings me to the second, wooden stocked version...great looking, well finished stock. Pumped it 3 times and repeated it a few times, worked good, before paying...BUT
    Unfortunately the very next day, sooting my first pellet through it at home...the exact same issue...not holding air at all. I had the option of returning it for a full refund or even a replacement, however, I liked it a lot and was planning a disassembly and clean and relube myself, so decided to take the chance and void the warrantee, (something I would never recommend to anyone)

In the end, I'm happy to report, that it was a very easy fix, the rifle is easy to work on, and after lube and assembly is working, perfectly!
    Tomorrow, I'll do a proper further evaluation, with chrony results and later on an accuracy report...

Well, I hope this helps...
    Last edited by sirshootalot; 25-07-18 at 20:16.