Thread: Good quality PCPs

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default Good quality PCPs

I have been inactive on the forum a while, though still shooting a lot.
    After owning several rifles I have settled on a CZ S200 hunter on which I have modified the stock so the kids can use it.

Having several friends consulting me on which PCP to buy recently I decided it is time to update my knowledge on what is hapening in the airgun world so I logged in again and started reading. fisrt apearances are that AA S40 is still the way to go for a general use PCP, with the CZ still featuring strong.
    Online shops selling these appart from S&O seems to be sown thin, where do you guys shop these days?
    Where should I point these enquiries so they can browse online a bit?

Bex

Marksman

User Info Menu

Safari and outdoor is best at moment. Nt many other places in cpt selling at moment. You guys can try Futurama.co.za - Optics, Outdoor, Hobby, Electronics and more. | Buy online - Futurama.co.za they have as well.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Speak to Rashaad at Outdoor pitstop for CZ200 and AA guns, among others. Excellent pricing and you'll get pre and post purchase service way beyond what you'd get at safari

Marksman

User Info Menu

Agree

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Be careful buying AA nowdays. In South Africa the agents do not really want to backup their products when the get older.You have to buy spares from overseas and wait
    a long time yourself for it.Bad news for AA owners.

Marksman
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

When last did AA need spares........

Sharp Shooter
    WP HFT/Springer Champ '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by THE PIRATE View Post
    When last did AA need spares........

That's true. We have a repair agent in capetown and JacoWP can also sort out any pcps. I bought my s200 from safari on special.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Iíve had an S510 XTRA FAC in 5.5mm for a long time and have never had issues with it. Actually selling it due to financial reasons now.

As mentioned further down the chat... when has an AA ever needed spares. Most reliable pcp Iíve owned and S&O are quite helpful when you the need arises for extras��

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    Speak to Rashaad at Outdoor pitstop for CZ200 and AA guns, among others. Excellent pricing and you'll get pre and post purchase service way beyond what you'd get at safari
    +1 for Rashaad, S&O is like a shopping mall you only go there when they have a very good sale on something.

Bushill RSA is the new importer of AA products. They are based in Cape Town so if you can't get parts locally you can contact them and ask for nearest agent. After ten years my wife's AA S400 developed a seal leak so I ordered from eBay and off course the package went awol in the dismal SA Postal non-Service. I contacted Bushill RSA and they sent me a sealkit through their Pta agent and the markup on the price was fair.