Thread: Air Arms Galahad

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Default Air Arms Galahad

What happened to the B-all and End-all of Bullpups the AA Galahad.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Not getting enough exposure here I say..

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Anyone on this forum own one. If so share the details with us please

MRP

User Info Menu

Speak to richard leonard on, facebooken or youtube

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hi Mike
    I have had one for just over a year now , with the walnut stock. At first it was my go to gun and I am still very impressed with it. It is very accurate and has no problem delivering tight groupings up to 50m, I have not tested it further than that yet.
    There is one problem however and this is just my opinion, if you get one, go for the synthetic stock version which is lighter. Just walk around for 30 minutes with that walnut stock and it gets heavy and uncomfortable. I suggest adding a sling to it if you want to go on long walks with it.

Other than that, it is all you would expect from an Air Arms. I mostly leave it on the full power setting and shoot JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy pellets at 18.13g. It delivers good consistent results at long and short distances, but then I have also sighted it in for those pellets too.
    If you want to know if I would buy it again knowing what I do now, probably yes. The reason why i am a little bored with it for now is that I have some new guns that are keeping me busy and I would not consider selling it either, I may just try get my stock changed though.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Thank you Dennis for your post. I wanted to know if it is worth all that money????

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hi Mike
    If it comes down to value for money, in my opinion, I would say it is over priced. Nowadays you pay more for the Air Arms name as there are other makes out there that provide way more for the same price, Kral Airgun’s would be one of them, not to mention and RTI Priest.

If you still get the Galahad, its probably only because you really want one and it may just end up being a show piece rather than something you take out every week to actually go shooting with. Again, just my thoughts.