Thread: Air compressor group buy

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Air compressor group buy

Hello everyone ! As usual, I still post with Google Translate.
    Today I noticed an air compressor, yongheng. . .
    Then I searched for it, which seems to be very expensive in South Africa. .

Yong Heng Air Pump Compressor 110V review 4500psi for PCP airguns - YouTube
    You can see it on YOUTUBE.
    I want to buy an IMPACT. But my pocket is mourning. . .
    So I want to organize a group purchase. They will be sent from China. It is expected that 10 members will be involved. You don't need to pay a deposit, but please tell me sincerely that you are willing to pay for it. This is not a joke, it takes a lot of money. I am just a small employee working in South Africa. This is my long-term savings.
    In order to save costs, only sea transportation can be arranged. The transportation process is about two months.
    And very sorry. It does not have any warranty service. But I can get all the spare parts for repairs.
    Since I have not contacted the manufacturer yet. According to the online price, it should be around R5000. How much do you want to buy it? I think I should be able to get some discounts.
    Please tell me the price you want.
    of course. China also has air compressors that support breathing levels. In any case, they are much cheaper than the local price in South Africa.
    China has a lot of cheap and easy to use things. If there is anything you want, just send me the picture and I can buy it for you. But don't forget that quality depends on money.
    However, buying things directly at Chinese manufacturers can save you a lot of money earned by middlemen.
    For more detailed information, please check youtube.
    or WhatsApp me 0796917923
    For the development of the forum, if the group purchase is successful, I will give some money donate to the forum.
    In the end, I reached an agreement with the factory on R4200. Little friends are hurrying!
    Last edited by szh8882000; 03-09-18 at 21:14. Reason: Price update

Protea FT Team '14/'15/'17
    Ladies World FT Champ '15
    SAFTAA National FT Ladies Champ '13/'14/'15/'16/'17

SAFTAA FT Colours '11/'12/'13
    REP: Daystate America

User Info Menu

Why are you looking at this specific compressor and what is your aim in achieving this?
    If you are willing to pay postage then buying one here in the USA is very easy and not so expensive. Yes, they still cost a lot of money but not all your life savings. Check out the new Air Venturi compressor, or Daystate also has a new one out that's more for commercial use (in a shop instead of home use)

Springer FT World Champion '09
    Protea FT Team '19

SAFTAA FT Colours '12
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Are you in Johannesburg?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bludlust View Post
    Are you in Johannesburg?
    Yes!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Girl View Post
    Why are you looking at this specific compressor and what is your aim in achieving this?
    If you are willing to pay postage then buying one here in the USA is very easy and not so expensive. Yes, they still cost a lot of money but not all your life savings. Check out the new Air Venturi compressor, or Daystate also has a new one out that's more for commercial use (in a shop instead of home use)
    Most of the air compressors on the market are made in China. Their quality varies greatly. In China's online store you can see dozens of different models of air compressors. Only the brand "yongheng" has been exported to the whole world. If a brand can be sold globally, its quality should be guaranteed. Then you can also see more about its introduction and evaluation on YouTube, as well as the user experience.
    Very simple! I am doing this to make money. I really like impact, I dream of getting it. But I don't have the extra money to pay for my dreams.
    This air compressor is made in China. Why are you buying it from the US? I contacted the Chinese manufacturer to get the goods directly from the manufacturer and avoid the various dealers to get the lowest price to buy it. And this manufacturer is in the same city as my home in China. I can learn more about them and get more help.
    Air venturi is 1300$
    Daystate Is 2200$
    Yongheng is 300$
    Their quality is indeed different. Their functions are similar. They can all inflate your pcp. When you know their price, I believe that your pocket, your bank account is rejected.