Thread: Walther lgv spares.....

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default Walther lgv spares.....

As mentioned above, where can one obtain spare piston and breach seals for the lgv's?? Its now becoming a desperate affair....

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I obtained three original LGV breach seals from the Umarex factory. They are normal o-rings from what seems to be "standard" nitrile material.
    As well as I could measure with a vernier, dimensions are ID 6.95-7.0 mm; Section 2.95-3.0 mm

- - - Updated - - -

I obtained three original LGV breach seals from the Umarex factory. They are normal o-rings from what seems to be "standard" nitrile material.
    As well as I could measure with a vernier, dimensions are ID 6.95-7.0 mm; Section 2.95-3.0 mm

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Thanks bud, I'll look around here at work, we have the box kits. If not I'll head to Pro seals and bearings��

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madness View Post
    As mentioned above, where can one obtain spare piston and breach seals for the lgv's?? Its now becoming a desperate affair....
    Supposed you're talking about the new LGV-2012 model -
    IMHO
    any HW-like piston seal should fit. Worth a try.
    Breech seal dimensions are 13,60 / 7,25 mm

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply pelletcaster, I was just going to say now that I read online, in more than one article, that the hw30 piston seal fits (25mm). Some say it needs a bit of down sizing, I have access to a centre lathe so that shouldn't be a problem. Any idea where to get a hw30 piston seal locally and without breaking the bank? Are all the hw 25m seals the same? Oh and I can get 13x7x3mm o-rings, not sure about the size you mentioned though, but I'll check. If this all works out I'll do a thread on it, I'm sure there are a few guys that want to do seal replacements on their lgv's aswell. Thanks for the info, appreciate it hugely!!