Thread: Tactical kalibrgun cricket

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Tactical kalibrgun cricket

This is the Chinese imitation and creativity. . .。。
    I have a full set of drawings for kalibrgun cricket.Although all parts can be bought in China. But now I am in South Africa, and recently I have no plans to return to China.

Is there anyone working on machinery in this forum?I urgently need a CNC milling service.I will provide the corresponding drawings.I am also willing to pay a high price. . . However, high efficiency and high quality must be guaranteed. Please contact my WhatsApp 0796917923

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

hi

So you want to machine this gun from components and assemble it here yourself?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yes . I need a CNC work shop to help me.Most parts can be purchased from China, but some items cannot be shipping。。。。
    Quote Originally Posted by Jav View Post
    hi

So you want to machine this gun from components and assemble it here yourself?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I hope you come right, as I see you're in JHB, I know a guy in Cape Town with a CNC shop and he also like guns
    Also, I see a lots of parts on the rifle could be made in polymer/hard plastic which would save a lots of weight, besides the stock, a 3D printer would help, speak to Markus here on the forum, sure he would like a project like that...
    Last edited by gfighter; 18-09-18 at 19:08.