Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: importing RWS 500, EV2. daystate Mk3 sport... what have i left out?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default importing RWS 500, EV2. daystate Mk3 sport... what have i left out?

gerrie i think you are the expert in this catagory so the question is what is my import it total be if i bought a EV2 from BAR for 970 pounds can any body do a quik calculation for me??

come on guys lets get this thread started!!!!!!!
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Moose,
    for FT think EV2 and Steyr, not hunter guns. U will have to go the FT type of gun if u r serious about FT.
    Now that Hardy has a EV2 ask him if there was any comparison between the EV2 and the hunter type Hornet in an FT environment, I'm quite sure what the answer will be

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Moose I give up.....

Last email you sent me last night you had DEFINITELY made up your mind to buy the LG100HP..hehe

Anyway I have answered enough emails from you...make up your mind once and for all since these threads are starting to get mildly irritating...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

And then there was light ...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

i know i am still going with the steyr so far i meant to put LG110 on the list of this thread too?wont bother you with more email.

psychoSven's Avatar psychoSven

moose, i have the best plan for u! WHY DONT U JUST GET ALL THE GUNS!!!!!!!he he, that should satisfy ur appetite.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

good idea!! !amazed any body got about R50 000 for me so i can buy all of them?? there must be some one!!! !amazed
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon May 16 2005, 07:55PM ]</span>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Why don't you shoot as many as you can Moose? The RWS and EV are at TS - I'm sure if you're serious about buying they would let you try them out. At least you can knock one off your list that way. Then perhaps if you bribe neilg you can get a few shots of his pride and joy too.

Perhaps you will find that the RWS doesn't come close to the others, (for example) or that it becomes really heavy for you after ten or so shots.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

i went to TS about 2 weeks a ago had a look at RWS and EV but only dry fired them. its the EV2 heavier than the RWS??without scope EV is 9.1 lbs and with bi pod and silencer but without scope the rws is 8.6 lbs . it seemed to me the ev to be of higher quility but that might just be me. i also love the cocking action of the eve very smooth.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Fair enough moose. But!
    Which one did YOU prefer - forget all the paperwork for now, one must have felt better than the other in your hands??? Cross the other one off of your list.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

EV2 felt better but how do i find out what the new steyr feels like if there aint any in the country bit of problem.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Ahem.

yes agreed - but I'm saying you can basically get down to a choice between the top of your list and the steyr. So then your choice would only be between 2 rifles.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I will read this thread again when you get to page 10.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

trying to break my record need more than 22 pages

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Guido,
    who has a LG100 ?
    Wolwehoek has 2 I think, try and arrange with 1 of them, ask Stoffeltoo (he's on holiday now)