Thread: Real Customer Care

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Real Customer Care

I donít share the level of service I receive from suppliers openly. Everyone can have a good or bad day.

But today I had an exceptional experience that I thought I must share. I went to a supplier to talk to him about a little improvement I thought I could suggest with one of my air rifles. I did not buy this rifle from him. He listened and then proceeded to explore that with me and machine the little part right there. Spent a total of 3 hours learning lots from a real master. Machining the part and installation took no more than 30min. Even had a few shots with a dream air rifle at the back of the shop.

Very different to the normal hasty commercial relationships of today. Thank you Louis for a special morning. Beats the stuffy office any day.

REP: Outdoor Pitstop
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

He's a Great person

Protea FT Team '18
    REP: MB 3D Printing Services
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rashaadk View Post
    He's a Great person
    Look who's talking, also always great service from this man

REP: Outdoor Pitstop
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Babl View Post
    Look who's talking, also always great service from this man

Hey man, lol. Louis is by far the better gent. In my time of knowing him he has always been an honest and outstanding man. His service is par excellence.

REP: Air Rifle Pros

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    I don’t share the level of service I receive from suppliers openly. Everyone can have a good or bad day.

But today I had an exceptional experience that I thought I must share. I went to a supplier to talk to him about a little improvement I thought I could suggest with one of my air rifles. I did not buy this rifle from him. He listened and then proceeded to explore that with me and machine the little part right there. Spent a total of 3 hours learning lots from a real master. Machining the part and installation took no more than 30min. Even had a few shots with a dream air rifle at the back of the shop.

Very different to the normal hasty commercial relationships of today. Thank you Louis for a special morning. Beats the stuffy office any day.
    Thanks Kurt. Much appreciated!