I have never shot with a co2 rifle and was wondering if it is anything like a pcp, or is it like driving a fibreglass kit car compared to an original Porsche or Cobra?
1. Do people shoot Ft with co2 rifles or is it only used for plinking.
2. I see that Farmer owns two and in his reviews he says that the QB 78/79 is very accurate. Is this not a good substitute for a pcp if one does not have the ready cash to fork out 5k to 20K for a very accurate rifle with extras.
3. The co2 canisters that are used: is it those small silver ones or is it the soda stream type or something totally different. Please don?t laugh because I have never seen a co2 rifle from up close.
4. What does a refill cost and how many shots can you shoot with a canister.
5. What is the ft/sec speed and at how far is it still accurate?
6. One last thought or question, what would be the best co2 rifle to buy and how much does it cost?
Now if there is somebody with nothing to do and knows a lot about co2 rifles, let us know all there is to know about co2.