Been looking at some PCP rifles on web sites and have the following questions:
I am wanting to use the PCP for PC. Distances are between 25 to 50 meters
- Which calibre is better between.177 and 5.5mm
- FPS capacity (I have read that unto 900fps provides good stability and accuracy)
- Capacity of pneumatic cylinder 250cc or 300cc (Don't want o have to recharge in the field)
- Dive cylinder or electric pump or foot pump
- Gamos, Air Arms, CZ, Daystate, not sure which brands are best supported for service / upgrades etc
- Price, I don't want o be penny wise and pound foolish ?
Thanks in advance for the information and advice.
I am looking at second hand PCP as off the bat I cannot afford a brand new one.