Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Suppressor - Wildcat mk2

  1. #1
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default Suppressor - Wildcat mk2

    Hello Everyone!

    Need your help please?

    Where can I find a suppressor for a Wildcat mk2?

    Thanks!!
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  2. #2
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Scout Sniper, Nick van Tonder
    He is in Vredenburg
    Builds excellent silencers/supressors
    Have them on all my rifles
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  3. #3
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkimiah View Post
    Scout Sniper, Nick van Tonder
    He is in Vredenburg
    Builds excellent silencers/supressors
    Have them on all my rifles
    Thanks, will contact him!����
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  4. #4
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hi Gert

    Give Doux Silencers a call . There work is excellent. And awesome service.

    Call Ruben 082 408 3113
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  5. #5
    Protea FT Team '14/'15/'17
    Ladies World FT Champ '15
    SAFTAA National FT Ladies Champ '13/'14/'15/'16/'17

    SAFTAA FT Colours '11/'12/'13
    REP: Daystate America

    User Info Menu

    Default

    You can also just order more FX moderator caps that fit on to one another until you are clear of the tube and then add an M20 mod.
    DonnyFl and Trident works great on them.
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  6. #6
    REP: Doux Silencers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hi Gert

    You can contact me I have them in stock.

    Thanks

    Ruben
    082 408 3113
    Douxsilencers
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  7. #7
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hi Ruben!

    Baie dankie vir jou reply. Iemand het my al gehelp. Ek save jou nommer vir toekoms!����
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  8. #8
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steyr Girl View Post
    You can also just order more FX moderator caps that fit on to one another until you are clear of the tube and then add an M20 mod.
    DonnyFl and Trident works great on them.
    Tnx!!
    Anyone here stock Donnyfl?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoraul View Post
    Hi Gert

    Give Doux Silencers a call . There work is excellent. And awesome service.

    Call Ruben 082 408 3113
    Tnx Bravorual!
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  9. #9
    Inactive Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Sorry, I am late to the party.

    Can highly recommend Doux Silencers (Ruben), my Nova loves it!!!
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums

  10. #10
    Sharp Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Letum View Post
    Sorry, I am late to the party.

    Can highly recommend Doux Silencers (Ruben), my Nova loves it!!!
    Tnx man!! Appreciate
    Sign Up To Air Rifle SA Forums


Similar Threads

  1. Silencer / suppressor for Gamo CFX ?
    By MorneDJ in forum Airgun Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-12-12, 17:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Friends of Air Rifle SA