Thread: Tula! silencers

REP: Outdoor Pitstop
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Default Tula! silencers

Finally all back instock. And a new product style, 16mm bore slip on. Its a 30mm, new baffle type. Can be made shorter if need be.
    25mm shorty R650 (1/2" unf)
    25mm long R700 (1/2" unf)
    25mm slip on pr900 long R700
    30mm long new design R840 (1/2"unf)
    30mm long new design slip on 16mm bore R980
    30mm p15 type new design R700 (fits directly onto p15 shroud)
    30mm spare baffles add on, to fit new design R250

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Will they be available in silver?
    Gamo Model '68|Gamo Whisper|BSF Model S54 Underlever|Weihrauch HW98|Air Arms S410 Carbine with NS TargetMaster IR & Simba silencer|Air Arms S400 Custom Bling with Big Lynx in Airvolution stock|Steyr-Mannlicher LG100 with Big Lynx|Airvolution tuned Daystate Air Ranger with Bushnell Banner 4-12x40 IR & Simba silencer|Walther LGV Competition Ultra in custom Ullula stock with Falcon T35 scope|RTI Priest with MT 4-14x44 & Froggy silencer.

Springer FT World Champion '09
    Protea FT Team '19

SAFTAA FT Colours '12
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DSF View Post
    Will they be available in silver?
    DAWIE! NO! Don't do it!

Shiny guns are horrible!
    Daystate Pulsar with Sightron SIII 10-50x60 / ANOTHER HW100 310 stumpie with NS 10-40 Diamond / Various P12s

"Derek Madonsela's gonna get you!"

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bludlust View Post
    DAWIE! NO! Don't do it!

Shiny guns are horrible!
    Well it can't be a real racegun with no bling can it? I have a shiny Tula on my shiny Steyr and it looks the part sha-na-na.

Pity the pricing has become somewhat steep though, back in the day they were really affordable which made them excellent value for money considering how good they work, now they are fetching Weihrauch prices?
    Gamo Model '68|Gamo Whisper|BSF Model S54 Underlever|Weihrauch HW98|Air Arms S410 Carbine with NS TargetMaster IR & Simba silencer|Air Arms S400 Custom Bling with Big Lynx in Airvolution stock|Steyr-Mannlicher LG100 with Big Lynx|Airvolution tuned Daystate Air Ranger with Bushnell Banner 4-12x40 IR & Simba silencer|Walther LGV Competition Ultra in custom Ullula stock with Falcon T35 scope|RTI Priest with MT 4-14x44 & Froggy silencer.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, covered in scars, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'yahoo!', what a ride.

REP: Outdoor Pitstop
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DSF View Post
    Well it can't be a real racegun with no bling can it? I have a shiny Tula on my shiny Steyr and it looks the part sha-na-na.

Pity the pricing has become somewhat steep though, back in the day they were really affordable which made them excellent value for money considering how good they work, now they are fetching Weihrauch prices?

Nothing in silver. I have asked Mark, let's see what he says. Im sure production, costs of material, etc, affected the prices

REP: Tula!! Silencers

User Info Menu

Hi all,
    I answered on the Daily Tula twitter Thread, as i did not think i should do so on Rashaards, because i hate it when people use to do that to me.
    Don't mess with old Farts - age, skill, wisdom and a little treachery will always overcome youth and arrogance!!
    Theoben Rapid 4.5, Optisan, Theoben Rapid 5.0, Hawke Sidewinder.
    Cell: 0833260556. Email: Mark@Sinosia.co.za

Springer FT World Champion '09
    Protea FT Team '19

SAFTAA FT Colours '12
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark H View Post
    Hi all,
    I answered on the Daily Tula twitter Thread, as i did not think i should do so on Rashaards, because i hate it when people use to do that to me.

*Rashaad's

Just sayin'
    Daystate Pulsar with Sightron SIII 10-50x60 / ANOTHER HW100 310 stumpie with NS 10-40 Diamond / Various P12s

"Derek Madonsela's gonna get you!"