Thread: Compressor

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Compressor

I am in the market for a compressor. Want to fill gun (crown) and also sometimes top up a 6l 300bar scuba tank. Any advice?
    had a look at this one. Will add pic. Has any one got one? And how does it perform?

thanks

Marksman

User Info Menu

It can only temporarily fill your airgun。 And its inflation speed is very slow,It is not suitable for filling your scuba tank,It may take a few hours for you to fill your It is not suitable for filling your scuba tank. A long time of work will quickly damage your air compressor。

Marksman

User Info Menu

What else can i get without braking the bank?

Marksman

User Info Menu

The compressor you showed is based on the Omega Trail Charger which is capable of filling PCP guns and bottles up to 4500psi. I cannot say anything about the specific model being sold by Pellet-guns and I suspect it should work just fine, however, I have ordered the Omega as I have learnt my lesson in buying cheap and then buying again.
    There are very few small portable compressors available that can fill both your PCP airgun and also your small tanks but I believe the Omega is the better choice. It is slightly heavier than other portable units but it can do more (See notes below). In terms of filling times and how it operates, watch this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4T76WdqO4

Last edited by DennisOosthuizen; 13-05-19 at 06:54.