Thread: Jkhan Noblesse bullpup spare parts

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Jkhan Noblesse bullpup spare parts

Hello air gun people!!!
    My name is Vasilis and I am from Greece. Before 9 months I bought a brand new Jkhan Noblesse bullpup .25 FAC from a dealer in Spain. After 5000 round through the Sear ( Part number 56 from the Noblesse-Bullpup-Exploded-View-Final) and Lever Link Pin ( Part number 32 from the Noblesse-Bullpup-Exploded-View-Final)
    need replacement but I can not find any spare parts nowhere except the following store
    https://pellet-guns.com/precharged-p...t-in-45mm.html
    In South Africa. The problem is that they do not send out of South Africa….

Can anyone of you help me buy the spare parts that I NEED and send them to me in Greece so I can repair my air gun ?
    I will pay through PayPal

Hope Some one of you will help!!!!!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

83 views on my thread and no one want to help..........?????????

Sharp Shooter
    The Professor

User Info Menu

Without wanting to sound unkind, you joined the forum just over 8 months ago and you have only now posted.

Perhaps consider that you haven't made yourself known to the existing members in that time and now you start posting asking people for assistance.

If you had made a contribution to the forum since you joined and let people get to know who you are you would probably have received some offers to assist by now, so you perhaps need to look at this from the perspective of the regulars.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

I do not own a JKHan, so I do not know what the parts that you refer to look like. You did not post a link to an exploded diagram either.

The link to pellet-gun you posted, is to a complete rifle, not just spare parts.

Did you actually confirm that they do have the parts you need or want in stock?

Also, when I read the word Paypal, I get an uneasy feeling of being screwed without so much as a hug afterwards or a kiss goodbye. Maybe its just me.

Forum members are generally very helpfull.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

The manufacturer does list a contact address and email in Korea where they are based. Perhaps they can advise a dealer closer to you.