Thread: Artemis CP2

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Artemis CP2

Hi Guys I recently got an Artemis CP2 pistol/ rifle combo. Great little toy. Problem is mine fell over and as luck would have it broke the rear sight for both the pistol and rifle . So now it is basically useless. I have been unable to source these parts or a red dot sight or small scope (not preferred) that will fit this.

Anybody have an idea where I can source it?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I got a Hawke RD25 red dot recently. What a excellent sight for the money. Why can it not fit your rifle? It comes with dovetail mounts.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

The Artemis is very narrow and does not have a lot of space. Also if the scope is not mounted offside the magazine can't be used.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

ive got one that you are welcome to have the sites for. just not sure if you can take them off? or how they dismount? i cant remember offhand. been a while since i used it as i have a red dot on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicd View Post
    Hi Guys I recently got an Artemis CP2 pistol/ rifle combo. Great little toy. Problem is mine fell over and as luck would have it broke the rear sight for both the pistol and rifle . So now it is basically useless. I have been unable to source these parts or a red dot sight or small scope (not preferred) that will fit this.

Anybody have an idea where I can source it?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've got a rear sight that I took of mine when I nodded it. You welcome to have it