Thread: Silencer and bipod for FXA Impact

Marksman

User Info Menu

Default Silencer and bipod for FXA Impact

Good day gentleman and possibly a lady or two...so it is my first post on the forum and of course I need some help.

Ive aquired a fx impact x and would like some recommendations from fellow members on a biopod for it aswell as a silencer. I dont need the best as long as it works well enough ill be happy. I quite like the look of the accutac range of bipods and the donnyfl silencer range seem to get high praises.

Also I have a 230 bar 15l steel air tank and damaged the pressure gauge when the tank fell over.

Where would be the best place to start looking for a replacement gauge?

Happy shooting

Mugmug

Marksman
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Good evening
    Any decent compressor shop in your vicinity will gladly order one to your specifications for under R500
    SA Gauge is your popular supplier.
    The challenge would be to order the correct thread sizes that corresponds to your fill station.
    Remember to specify a 300 bar gauge and take your sample along as well.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thankyou very much sir. Ill go have a look at SaGauge website and go past Adendorf.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thankyou for those that replied to my questions. Ive picked up a gauge and bought an accu tac sr5 bipod for thd impact. Still looking at silencers though

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mugmug View Post
    Thankyou for those that replied to my questions. Ive picked up a gauge and bought an accu tac sr5 bipod for thd impact. Still looking at silencers though
    The guys from Air Hunters on youtube has nothing bad to say about the Donnyfl. Also used a lot in the states to quiet down big bore air rifles.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lostinbots View Post
    The guys from Air Hunters on youtube has nothing bad to say about the Donnyfl. Also used a lot in the states to quiet down big bore air rifles.
    They also appear to have piles of moolah looking at the prices of those imports while locally the Tula's and Airvolutions etc are very good at friendly pricing.