Thread: Had good one this weekend

REP: The Airgun Shop

User Info Menu

Default Had good one this weekend

Quite a few guys pitched up on Saturday for the shooting, and we had some good fun.

I got myself a HW40... I should have done it a long time ago. I first fitted a Walther Top Point sight on it, but after a while decided to rather take it of and just use the open sights. I was able to hit spinners at 15m but will soon be doing it at longer distances. Just have to get the hang of pistol shooting again.

Then I decided to see what my HW77 can do. Now I'm not an idiot and I know when somebody shoot better than me. So I asked Jaco to have a go at it. I was amazed!
    I thought it would be good, but didn't expect these results. The target was at 40m. 5 shots.
    Just one big hole measuring about 8-10mm from side to side.

Just shows you, the rifle is still better than I am, so all I need is practice.

Protea Benchrest (Air) Team '17/'19

User Info Menu

Yes it was a GOOD day.

Met some new faces for the first time and tried out my Hw77 after installing a VMACH Kit the previous night. This is how it was meant to shoot. So much smoother.

It was a perfect day which unfortunately got spoiled by a dismal performance on the Rugby field by the Boks.

User Info Menu

Did you have to mention the rugby. I made so much effort to wipe it from memory.
    I took a bergie-bom straight afterwards and the next day I coundn't even remember the score.

User Info Menu

Sweet... now I can shoot in the dark :-)

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Laser of lig? Jy sal nog 'n scope kort as dit 'n laser is

User Info Menu

Dis 'n laser. Pistool scopes is te duur. Anyway, ek verkies die open sights. As ek eendag gatvol is daarvoor sal ek dalk iets anders opsit.

Ek het met die Crosman pistool ook rotte gejag. Open sight met 'n laser, al wat jy nodig het.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

"As ek eendag gatvol is daarvoor sal ek dalk iets anders opsit."

Dan verkoop jy dit aan my Dis wanneer ek dit kan bekostig