Hi all. I am happy to say my Bam saga is over. In three months it gone from a broken stock, to a broken firing valve to really bad test results to this. I rebuilt it onto a Zebrano stock that I only finished last week end. Kevin dit all the mechanics, and it now houses a modification that only he knows how it works. The power setting on the hammer is set at half and it starts of with 1071 fps at 200 bar. I get between 30 and 40 good shots and still stay above 900 fps. I shoot Crosman heavies which makes it 27.5 fpe to start with. Accuracy is as good as any. Im still deciding if I should make the stock glossy, but for now it oiled. Thanx for the support and advice. All the head aches payed off in the end. Here are some pics. Ill post better ones on the weekend using my brothers camera.