Thread: Umarex Walther Nighthawk

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Umarex Walther Nighthawk

a friend gave me his Wather Nighthawk CO2 airpistol, but it has to have the worst trigger pull imaginable! Is there anything I can do to improve the thing?

Thanks Guys
    Peter

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

I have shot 1 as well and cant see how they sell them at the asking price with such a bad trigger

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Sell it and buy one with blowback. I had one like that a while ago, but sold it soon after.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I have CP88, the trigger pull is veeeery long but if you spend the time and learn how to squeeze it slowly without moving the gun, you can feel the exact moment the pellet goes off. For shorter pull you have to cock it first. And I know better the exact moment the pellet will go off my CP88 than on my BSA Supersport rifle. I don't think you can get tunning for those pistols' triggers. Or at least tunning which is worth the cost. So, your options are either practice more and get use to it or sell it and get something which suits your style better. However I like my CP88 and I'm not considering selling at for now.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I have a CP99 and its the same thing,takes forever to pull the trigger back. I just use it to mess around with so am not to fazed about it.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thanks all, a bit disappointing as it looks quite 'mean'. Maybe I'll just have to sell it. Are there any better air pistols at a reasonable price?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

HW40 or SAM from quido

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Thanks all, a bit disappointing as it looks quite 'mean'. Maybe I'll just have to sell it. Are there any better air pistols at a reasonable price?
    Those pistols are only being sold because they look "mean". Otherwise I don't see the point at all of that stupid scope and and pseudo-silencer. More precise open sights will be much better but then you don't have the "mean" look.