Thread: Weihrauch Rekord Trigger Tuning

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Weihrauch Rekord Trigger Tuning

Hi Guys

Took my Rekord trigger from my HW97K apart and now can't put it back!

The first pic shows an exploded view of the trigger. I can get everything back in alright but it's part "50i" on the left thats giving me headaches. Does anyone know how to get the spring tensioned. It looks easy enough in the picture but the only way to get part 50i in is to have the long part of 50i positioned on top of the pin, whereas in the pic it shows it tensioned beneath it. I hope that makes sense.

The gun will fire and i'm getting some excellent groups with it but the trigger is definately not right. So any weihrauch trigger experts out there??

Also is there anyone out there who could make a set-back trigger similiar to picture 2? Venom want something like 50 pounds for one which seems a tad steep...

Thanks
    Dave

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

OK I wont fiddle with mine

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi Guido

It's not getting the trigger housing back into the gun thats the problem. I disamtled the trigger to polish the trigger sears and now it's not right...

Part "50i" is a spring thats actually in the trigger itself and i'm having trouble getting it tensioned properly.

Bump for some much needed help and bump for anyone who can make a set back trigger.

Thanks,
    Dave

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

aha, I understand

try posting on the yellow forum or on the UK airgun bbs...you will definitely get help there

Sharp Shooter
    The Professor

User Info Menu

Dave,

It is a fiddly little f***er to get back into place, and usually leaves me swearing at it for the better part of an hour to get it located correctly.

I will take a look at one of my Rekord triggers this eveneing and see if I can remember the procedure for reassembly.

Dale

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thanks Dale, much appreciated. I can get all the parts back and the gun will shoot but its definately not shooting how it should. The 2nd stage has become very hard and unpredictable and no matter how I adjust the trigger adjustment screws it makes no difference.