Thread: Maybe some of these for self defence

Sharp Shooter
    SAFTAA FT Colours '10

User Info Menu

Default Maybe some of these for self defence

Hi guys,

after trolling a bit I cam accross this.. How about this for non lethal self defence. http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/10183...T9_Ranger.html

shooting some of these:
    http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/99009...aintballs.html

This must stop a drugged up arse in his tracks if he gets peppered at full auto with solid rubber balls @ what ever speed the painbal guns shoot. I will feel like a read cop taking care of da business with rubber bullets

And to add the bullets are dirt cheap R1k for a thousand

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Just make sure you add a drop or two lube in the hopper or they get stuck when feeding.
    The eventually do.
    And very clean if re-using them - seen a few barrels with some nasty scratches from debris stuck to the ball.
    When using some of these reballs, you have to lower the velocity on the marker - can't remember all the issues but know there is some issues with high velocities.

The Tiberius is a smart looking marker and it can use co2 cartridges or remote air, think 6 or 8 ball magazine or a 200ball hopper.

The Tippmann is my opinion is better - better support in SA and likely cheaper as well - and you can kit it out to look like a AK, M4 etc etc
    Know of a few guys using them when raiding shebeens. All the 'marked' guys are picked up

REP: The Airgun Shop

User Info Menu

Should work like a charm. Load the first few with solids and after that just pepperballs.
    If the solids don't put you down the pepperballs will.

Sharp Shooter
    SAFTAA FT Colours '10

User Info Menu

I can just see a lot of hurt being shot @ 300fps with those rubber balls on full auto. eina