Thread: Help please

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Help please

After much deliberation I bought a CZ 200 S and a NS 6X24X44 scope. Got the CZ on Thursday and the scope on Friday. I have sighted it in on the weekend. This is where I need the help of experienced FT shooters. Where I live I have a nice place to practice at a distance of 17 meters. How do I set up rig for FT. What will the optimum zoro distance be for Ft. I have chronographed the 3 most acurate pellets in my rifle. I also have Chairgun.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

dial in or hold over/aim-off/mildots?

depending on ur particular set up, u should get primary and 2ndary zero at around 30m and 13m respectively (use chair gun to estimate it). so if u sight it in at the primary zero..........u will shoot high between the 2 zeros with the max somewhere close to the middle ie highest point of the trajectory). for distances closer than the 2ndary zero or further than primary zero u will shoot low, get targets evenly spaced out to check the different POI's/hold-over/mildots....etc

for dial-in, reset the turret for the highest point of the trajectory.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

What are you doing to your EV Urabus.....

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Urubus is using it as a muscle training aid. U should see him when he shoots metallic silhouette........ Naaaa. He's getting his EV under control now as reflected in his scores. The SA range 1 was cleared by him

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

just adding some bling-bling to match the action/muzzle brake.......etc

tks stoffeltoo, for the kind words