Thread: Vive le Orange Pulp

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Vive le Orange Pulp

Just to let Boondock and Warlocke know,I really did not know that air pistol shooting can be so much fun.We should do it again at the next shoot. Also,did a 10m test with the PT80 and shot at an orange with Pro Match pellets.The results were that all eight pellets went right thru the orange with orange juice literally dripping all over the garage floor.These things really pack a punch in my opinion.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Thanks for doing that experiment for me - was going to try it this week. Definitely will have to do it again at the next shoot - need to find some more targets though....

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

wish we could do combat shooting with airsoft in future.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hay guys, just to let you know I also had hoots of fun yesterday. The Air Pistol shooting was big fun and I also hope we can do it again. I think the shotgun shells were nice targets especially when they go flying when hit right. Wish I could have stayed for the chalk though...

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Boondock, pls call me on 083 261 7691 - want to chat about the airsoft option.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Walocke, did you get my mails with the pics of the day ? Sorry for the long downloads but I wanted to keep them in the type of detail they were taken in, and leave the cutting to you.

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

Tested my Pt 80.Got 351 fps with Gamo pro match.Funny thing is though at 15m the pellet cant penetrate a Coke tin.